What to expect from your coach?
- Is on your team to support your consistent actions as an accountability partner
- Asks thoughtful questions help you discover the best path for you and your business
- Shares the secrets of highly successful entrepreneurs and salon owners
- Helps you execute on your plan
- Helps you get unstuck when you know what to do and are not doing it
- Is committed and excited about your growth and reaching your goals
Benefits you will receive from business coaching:
- Shortcuts to your goals and dreams “knock years off your success timeline”
- Help to accelerate your personal and business growth
- A “mirror” for you to discover and eliminate negative mental blocks and blind spots
- Powerful new ideas and perspectives
- Motivation and challenge you to your highest potential
- Help for you focus and prioritize
Who should have a coach?
- Salon start up and teams
- Salon owners that want to make their business more profitable, run smoother, get more free time and increase the quality of their life
- Open minded people that are willing and excited to do what it takes to succeed
- All of us can benefit from coaching. I have a coach.
Business coaching basics:
- We create a custom permission-based agreement up front and will work within it.
- I’ll help you set your measurable, realistic and thrilling goals – how much more money, time, peace of mind, etc… do you want? What will greatly improve the quality of your life?
- We’re on the same team, looking out towards your goals and creating the action plan to get there
- There is no judgment or blame, just what’s next
- I hold you to your highest potential
- It’s all about your goals, objectives, life and agenda. (I leave my ego at the door)
- Just like in sports coaching, you take the actions, learn, and enjoy your results.
Your role in making salon coaching a success
- Commit to your own success
- Have an open mind
- Be willing to learn and try new actions or thoughts even if they are sometimes scary or out of your comfort zone
- Sign up for at least 6 months of coaching – many quit at about 3 months because of fears and old limiting beliefs and just before results start arriving. Those who sign up for a year of coaching generally get 4-10 times the results of those that stop at 6 months.
- Do your homework – plan on at least an hour a day. I call it your “golden” hour.
- Complete an agenda form before each coaching– accomplishments, ideal outcome, questions, areas stuck, homework
Here are a few things that we will dive into.
- How to make sales more fun
- Lead conversion to Sales, follow up, tracking, effectiveness
- Overcoming fear of sales
- How to be more effective at sales (heart based selling)
Leadership (Business and Life)
- Hours working vs. free time
- If you had more free time, what would you enjoy doing with it?
- Business goals, mission, vision, plan
- Quality of business life, are you doing what you love to do?
- How to find and keep a great team
- Motivation, training, mentoring, rewarding employees
- Business gross income vs. profit
- Finances, bookkeeping, accounting, tax strategy
- Cash flow analysis, stabilizing seasonal cash fluctuations
- measuring critical performance indicators
- Pricing, margin
- Manufacturing optimization, reduce errors, cost-effective
- Organization, paper filing, computer files
- Customer service, fulfillment, operations efficiency
- Computer systems, automation, phones, technology
- Product and service offerings, inventory
- Clearly define your niche market within today’s economy [demand/supply]
- Branding, unique business proposition, powerful messaging
- Marketing strategy and tactics, tracking, budget, ROI – lead generation
- Online marketing, SEO, social media